Last Updated: March 12, 2021
- When you visit our website, payment portal or access any of our payment technology.
- When you apply to use our services or ask for changes to your account.
- When we communicate with you via email, telephone, website/portal or SMS.
Information Collection and Usage
What We Collect
When you visit our website, access our payment technology (including our portal), apply to use our services or communicate with us electronically, we will collect both personal and non-personal information related to you. Please note that we can only access information that you choose to share with us.
There are two ways we will gather information:
- When you provide us with information as you apply or inquire about services or communicate with us electronically. Examples include personal details like your name, company name, email address, phone number, etc.
- When we automatically collect information via “cookies” and other similar technology when you interact with us by visiting our website or opening an account with us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use this information in a few ways:
- To reply to you via electronic messaging.
- To provide payment services to you and your company.
- To improve our organization, as well as manage our terms of business and credit risks.
- To prevent crime, fraud, etc.
- To adhere to local, state and national laws.
Important Note on Information Usage
We will never share your information for profit with a third party unless we need it to fulfill a specific request you make. Moreover, we will only share other pertinent information necessary to provide services.
Contact WastePay whenever you have any questions, concerns or requests about your personal information. You can inquire what data we’ve collected on your account, opt out of future communication, convey concerns about your data usage, update your account details or ask that we delete your information or data.
Protecting your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. To ensure your data is protected, we have taken several actions to certify it is secure both online and offline.
First, all personal information is encrypted and securely transmitted. Second, we have restricted access of data to only appropriate, authorized personnel. Third, the servers which hold personal information are located in a secure environment with similarly limited access.
Your Rights and Data Protection
There are several rights you may be able to put to use regarding any personal information we collect as was detailed earlier in this policy. For instance, if you are a resident of California, you can request access, corrections or updates to your data – as well as request that your data be transferred to another provider – under the California Consumer Protection Act.
For more information, please contact us.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We track visitors to our site using a tracking software in order to identify areas of improvement for ease of use, monitor how visitors interact with our site, gather demographic information about website visitors and investigate overall trends.
We may reach out in the future to identify ways to improve the service we provide to customers and website visitors. These surveys may be sent via email or incorporated on our website. You will not be required to participate, but may do so on a voluntary basis. This information will only be used in-house and will not be shared with other third-party entities.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Our site may contain links to outside websites. WastePay does not have any responsibility regarding the privacy policies or content of these websites.
Updates to Our Policy
Have concerns or questions about this policy? Contact us via email at email@example.com.